We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate wellness professional to join our team and service clients throughout the state of Michigan by performing biometric screenings at our client’s worksites.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients, specifically to Spanish-speaking employees
- Demonstrating both a professionalism and relational skill that makes participants feel welcome and safe
- Performing and recording biometric testing results including, but not limited to height, weight, blood pressure, BMI and finger-poke blood draws
- Reviewing results with individuals, providing coaching and offering resources to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Assisting team in setting up and tearing down work stations, which may include lifting 10-20 lbs.
- Demonstrated fluency in English and Spanish
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Health Screening or Phlebotomy experience
- Current CPR certification
- Outstanding customer service skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Dependable, punctual, and responsible
- Excellent verbal skills, with the ability to relate to and communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Possess a strong attention to detail, while also working in a fast-paced setting
- Reliable transportation