Wellness Account Representative 1
OnSite Wellness is a team of people dedicated to seeing our clients experience well-being in every aspect of their life. We work together, leaning into each other’s strengths, to create programs and resources that empower people to take new steps in their journey of wellness. And we have fun – from serving our community to tic tac toe relay races – we enjoy working together.
If you’d like to help support a culture of health at the worksite we are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated wellness professional to join our team and service clients in West Michigan throughout the state.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating and inspiring a culture of health for our clients
- Increasing engagement in our client’s wellness programs
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously including promotion, communication, strategic planning, and evaluation of our programs.
- Traveling onsite to build relationships with employees, influence culture, teach and provide biometric screenings
- Equipping people to make life change through 1:1 health coaching
- Tracking participation and completing reports to determine outcomes and incentives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- Reliable transportation allowing you to travel to clients
- Commitment to a team approach
- Passion for helping people live a healthier life
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred, but not required
- R.D.’s are especially encouraged to apply
Apply through email
Based in Grand Rapids, serving clients throughout the state and region.